Sunday 25 December 2011

NO MORE JELES2

aq dh x mo jeles2 lg dh..x de bwk pe2 makne pon kalo jeles2 nih..wat sakit aty de le..so now i realize dat jeles make me sad n now i wanna change my feeling not 2 be jeles2 anymore..someone make me think about dis..i dont want my relationship kacau bilau because of dis..punc aq le..huhu..so start from now i try 2 be positive again n didnt make dat prblem as a big issue o anything dat can disturbng my life, my love stri ..chayok2 syah..u can make it..yeah itrust u can do it baby..ignore wat other people say..masing2 has their own opinion..even im quite stuborn gul but i cannot be mo emotional about dis..

I LOVE MY RELATIONSHIP..

no 1 can take him away from me..i x bg...dont u ever2 take him..=)..wow so brave le plak aq ckp cm 2 kn..hahhaa..hope dis will be fine..be a briliant gul not be stupido gul..remember dat..think of wat u have do..dont repeat u mistake..coz it just will be yor heart feel very2 sick....

P/S : I WANNA BE THE ONLY GUL IN YOR EYE..N I WILL TRY MY BEST 2 BE THE ONLY GUL IN YOR HEART N YOR SOUL..EVEN IM NOT DA PRETIEST AND SMARTEST GUL U HAVE MEET..i will make sure u happy with me..azam thn br..hik3..

No comments:

Post a Comment